Poetry and musings of a zany Mormon girl who is very proud of her Erda roots.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Another Manic Sunday

I dreamed some crazy stuff when I crawled back into bed after an early morning meeting today.

Crazy stuff.

In any case, I've been in a super hyper mood for a few days now and there's no end in sight for how long this will last, so I've decided to enjoy the heck out of it all!

Here's a conversation I had at work on Friday:

Me: How's it going?
Guy: Ok, how are you?
Me: I'm great! It's Friday, how could it be anything but great?!
Guy: Well now I'm great! Thanks! Pass it on!!
Me: Hahahahahahah!

That basically sums up my whole weekend. Even when I have tired, hungry, grumpy, or blue there has been a huge grin on my face and chortle stuck in my throat. It's so awesome!

On a related note: I've decided to never, ever get drunk or try drugs. If this is how I act with a natural hormone cocktail -- shaken, not stirred -- made by my own body, have no doubt that I would be the looniest inebriated woman alive! Inhibitions galore, I would either get myself killed, or discover the cure to all types of disease, cancer, war, grumpy children and icky vegetables.

*sigh*

The world just can't handle that!

No, I will do everyone a big favor stay relatively sober.

. . .

. . .

. . .

Lalalalalalalalalalalala!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Relatively.

Key word.

And now, a picture for your viewing pleasure:


I call it "Holding In A Sneeze"

Thank you, and good night!

I love you, world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment