Poetry and musings of a zany Mormon girl who is very proud of her Erda roots.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Thanks, 2011

So far 2012 has been a right lazy year. I've spent most of it curled up in bed wearing fuzzy socks and pajamas. Mmmmm, fuzzy socks. I've watched a lot of Hulu, Netflix, and DVDs and I try to will my sinuses into foregoing what feels like impending infection. Stupid body parts. I'm currently watching ABBA music videos and trying to figure out how people in the '70's caked on so much make up without it flaking off in the slightest wind. I guess we will never know. . .

It's been a great year so far. I have a feeling it's going to be something else. So many amazing plans, so many people to meet, get to know better, and so many places to explore!

2011, all I have to say is, "Thank you."

And to all of you: thank you from the bottom of my heart.



On a related note: I'm throwing myself a big party on my birthday, January 7, and you are all invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment