Poetry and musings of a zany Mormon girl who is very proud of her Erda roots.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Thought no. 1

My life in a nutshell:
Awesome!






For instance: I get to play with a volunteer orchestra. This is my third partial season with the group. They let me play even though I sort of stink it up and ghost more than half of most songs. They let me come back for partial seasons. I have a place. There is no audition. I will never have to solo. I'm a better violinist than I was when I began playing with them in 2009. I'm a better violinist than when I was 18, vice president of my high school orchestra, president of an extra curricular strings ensemble, and practiced daily. I think this is because I have more confidence in myself as a human being. I think this is awesome. I think my life is awesome right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment