Poetry and musings of a zany Mormon girl who is very proud of her Erda roots.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thoughts

Tobaco spit stinks.
Bad.

I like my hair short. I can swish it.

Enormous belly buttons really freak me out! I saw a "clown" once at the circus with a belly button the size, shape, and appearance of a hot cross bun. Complete with X-marks-the-spot smack dab in the middle.

I think turtles are cute.

Although my neck is really short and thick, it sometimes displays delicate musculature that makes me feel sexy.

I really want some Le Creuset crockery. It is so beautiful!

My dad regularly tells me that fornication is fun and I ought to be participating.
He's just teasing.
I think.

If I were a fruit, I'd be an apple. Sweet, tart, round, and makes an awesome cream cheese apple turnover. Mmmmm!

I would love to have a child with red hair. I've wanted one since I was five years old.

I do not like store bought chocolate milk, pudding, or ice cream. The cheap chocolate flavor puts me off.

I wonder what it feels like to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment