Poetry and musings of a zany Mormon girl who is very proud of her Erda roots.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Don't Worry About It

I love those four words today. Don't worry about it. It's such a grounding statement.

It means “Don't think past this moment because the next moment will happen as it ought to happen and you cannot dictate it's coming to be any faster or slower than it will be.”

And, “Stop thinking of the past and the future – in fact, stop thinking all together, you are taken care of and you are in good hands.”

And, “Just focus on the fun stuff.”

And, “Live right now, where and when you are without stressing over things that you cannot control.”

Today was a good day.

I was happy and peaceful and overcome by gratitude at how awesome my life is -- today, in the here and now. I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. I have a rough outline of what I would like to accomplish, but I really can't predict the future (that should be evident by now) so I'm satisfied with what I have planned.

Right now is a good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment