Poetry and musings of a zany Mormon girl who is very proud of her Erda roots.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kalai



Kalai
On My Mind

Pretty lady on my mind got me gone again
She tell me it's all in a line and I'm on again
But I Won't worry I'll be free yeah
I'll be the only child of the love I see
I've been known to take my time
I've been told that I'm alright
I don't know if I'm your kind
All I know is that you are
On my mind
I live a life that others live but I'm far away
I play the cards you roll the dice and we'll play the game
And If I win I'll sweetly say yeah
Anna, you missed the moon today
All my energies
All my lazy days
Keep reminding me
that you go on and on and
you're on my mind
The darkness falls the shadows break and the dawn returns
And even then I can't explain how deep it burns
Let your thoughts release the cold
And you'll find the body's younger than the soul






No comments:

Post a Comment