Poetry and musings of a zany Mormon girl who is very proud of her Erda roots.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Repetition



Repetition solidifies the learning of lessons, right?

Well, I feel as though I'm in a life spiral right now. I keep passing the same lessons again and again, more and more frequently as the spiral reaches a focal point. Each time I pass a lesson again, I see it from a different angle and begin to comprehend it's complexities. This spiral seems to be picking up momentum and I have no clue where it all leads. Maybe Nirvana. Wouldn't that be nice?

In any case, I keep seeing repetitive themes to the lessons I'm presented with on a daily basis.

Hmmm, maybe a spiral is a bad analogy.

Maybe it's more like a film reel picking up speed while playing in a loop. At first it was all verrrrry slow and wide-spaced. But as the ticking of changing pictures transitions to a whir of motion, the images begin to mesh and form a coherent arrangement.

All I need now is sound to sync up so that I can comprehend the whole as it was meant to be seen.

I'm not really making sense. I know. It's been a very long week full of traumas and surprises and pleasant surprises and hard work. I have several mystery bruises and I think my skin is reacting to the hand sanitizer at work.

I'll tell you what: I'm going to try to get some sleep this weekend and finish my thoughts at a later date.

I love you, World!

Stay fantastic,
zam

No comments:

Post a Comment